Saturday, February 21, 2004

I knew moving to another floor & switching teams was gonna change a few things for me, but I can't help feeling kind of (U) (iconito del broken heart del messenger ppl)
I don't regret it though: I love being a L2, era justo lo que queria :) Y la gente es genial. They are all so great. But I miss my team 6. I really miss hanging out with Barbi & Angie & I miss not being able to get to know in depth a toda la gente copada que entro al team. Si claro, toy en las conferences y todo, pero no es lo mismo. No estoy ahi :(
And I'm very grateful porque todos accedieron a irse al lunch mas temprano (a pesar de que las 3 veces yo me quede stuck in call y no llegue o llegue mas tarde), pero no puedo pretender que 7 personas que entran a horarios distintos se tomen el lunch a las 14 solo porque yo me lo tengo que tomar a esa hora...
I can't help feeling like inevitablemente, I'm being left out (or missing out on things) & yo se que el hecho de no estar en el tercero no implica nada -porque igual se que estoy incluida, pero bueh...
I guess I just I miss you angie & barbi!!! :'(

Si, si, I am sad

(a las 18.17)

No comments: